Monday, September 8, 2014

Ooops! :)

Hey all! 

 I recently was on here messing with stuff as I came across something that reminded me of our blog and it made me realize I had't done anything with it in forever! Anyway, I was trying to figure something out and accidentally published a story I had tried to publish about 4 years ago when Xander started Kindergarten. I didn't think too much about it until I got an email from my mom asking me about why it had been sent to her! :) I don't know why! Then this morning I realized I had an email about the same thing from Kent & Marshiela! :) I am not sure why it sent it to my family...hopefully not everyone received it but if so, SORRY! :) I will try and figure this stuff out again and see if I can change some settings. Plus, I am going to try to update the blog on a more regular basis! Only have Scotty home with me these days so hoping I'll be able to keep up better! Love to you all!  ~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment